Ticket #187 (closed: fixed)

Opened 11 years ago

Last modified 11 years ago

Group info> max relative feeding time changed from default not correct in output

Reported by: carieh Owned by: administrator
Priority: normal Milestone: Ecopath 6: build 6.0.7
Component: Ecosim Version:
Severity: minor Keywords:
Cc:

Description

Model : antarctic adjusted EE

If I change the default form 2 to 0.5 for all groups I am getting different biomass output for versions 5 and 6. General trends are the same but for the group adult krill you can notice a huge increase in biomass in version 6, but none in version 5. I am not sure where the discrepancy is coming from.

Change History

comment:1 Changed 11 years ago by carieh

Sorry I didnt mention before, but in this model, Krill are a multistanza group. This may be the issue.

comment:2 Changed 11 years ago by joeb

I used EwE6_AntarcticPeninsula-_Balanced_adjusted_EE.mdb with the Ecosim scenario carie and got the same results as EwE5. If you have a model that gives different results could you send it to me.


jb

comment:3 Changed 11 years ago by carieh

Hey Joe, I am still having the same issue with the Antarctic Peninsula model. I change the max relative feeding time for all groups, and the output is not the same. I suggest the following:
-open model (Peninsula adjusted EE)
-run once in Ecosim
-change all max relative P/B's to 0.5 run again
-pull up results (in version 5 and 6- they are different)
-look at specific groups (especially krill adult and krill sub-adult)
In the results the numbers are off a bit. for the biomass (E/S) for most groups

This could be an issue with output in general. The graphs of the groups are now matching. (I cannot check individual plots as they are not working).

comment:4 Changed 11 years ago by carieh

Ok I am closing this because the plots are the same, but there will be another bug for results not matching up.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.